HOW I HAD AN AMAZING WEDDING UNDER $5000!!

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

❤LIKE this video if you enjoyed it SUBSCRIBE to make my day❤

Our Wedding Video : https://youtu.be/6M52Sc8Vxrg

My Previous Video: Christmas Day Vlog https://youtu.be/GvnT3wb985g

❤Stalk me online❤
✼Instagram✼Twitter✼Pinterest✼Tumblr✼Snapchat✼
Just use @thekelliworld to find me! 🙂

Business Inquires Only Please➜ thekelliworldtv@gmail.com

FTC➜ This is not a sponsored video

Comments

Charity Fjogstad says:

Well done! Very wise. Hopefully your video will inspire the masses to follow in your foot steps. There are a lot of videos like yours sharing tips and tricks for weddings on a small budget, but yours stands out as a beautiful, down to earth example of what can be done. Love it!

Brianna Carlson says:

how many guest did you have?

little froe says:

This is the best video- you got a great deal on everything especially the venue

Coolschness says:

Wow, so down to earth!  People can be so pretentious these days.  Love this!

wonders75 says:

Can u do a video on how u did your wedding hair and makeup

lily tags says:

great video! who was your wedding photographer? do you have a link to his website or portfolio?

Laura Castaneda says:

Can you do a video on how you did your makeup for your wedding?? You looked absolutely stunning!!

Humera S says:

Hey Kelli! I just wanted to let you know that I think you're an amazing you-tuber and person with a great personality! I've been subscribed for quite some time now (maybe a year or year and a half!) and I just finished watching all your vlogs on this channel and on your vlog channel and I love them! I love how real, casual, and honest you are with your vlogs and it just shows your genuiness (if that makes sense haha!) I've almost finished watching all (and rewatching some) of your main channel videos within a short time period! I love your main channel videos and your vlogs even more and can't wait to see more 🙂 thank you for being you!

sophia khani says:

Great video! I've never been able to watch your wedding video because it shows up as unavailable every time I try. I don't know why, I live in Canada if that's a factor…

Write a comment