How to Plan a Wedding on a Budget

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Here are some tips on how to plan a wedding on a budget.
Start budgeting faster, easier and more successfully with EveryDollar! https://goo.gl/TzGsSE

Get your copy of Smart Money, Smart Kids here: https://goo.gl/UiM7vd

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay up to date my latest videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RachelCruze?sub_confirmation=1

Comments

Karen Hobson says:

I was wondering why you never had your brother on the videos. Thought maybe he was the black sheep and didn't follow the "Dave" plan!! haha

Josh Wolfe says:

Rachel, I just wanted to let you know that I'm glad that you finally did a vlog post with your brother! (I hope that doesn't make me sound like a creeper). Anyway, I couldn't help but notice how much he looks like your dad…but with hair!! He's such a younger version of Dave Ramsey!!! I hope one of you, if not both, reads this and would leave me a comment. Uh oh, I just realized I may have opened up a can of worms now. Haha! Oh well, your turn!! Keep up the great work that you do to keep us all inspired and motivated to stay on track to financial freedom! πŸ™‚

Ruth Kinney says:

You three are Precious! Please Rachel, find an excuse to have them again!

WeddingMix says:

Loved this sit down talk about wedding budgeting! It's SO easy to get carried away and overwhelmed with the entire planning process. Identifying your must-haves is a huge help. Congrats to Daniel and Allison!!!

Tyler B says:

"Just trying to get the video views" – LOL

maybememories says:

They only dated for 7 months before getting engaged?

Sarah Bean says:

I love Rachel’s personality!

thelittlemuffet says:

Rachel always cracks me up!

Deanna Porterfield says:

This was so fun to watch! Great job Rachel getting them to do it πŸ˜‰

Kaytie Buckhalt says:

Awwww!! Congratulations! This was SO cute. My wedding was $1000 for everything. My husband and I both have very simple taste, and we did most of it ourselves. My dress came from a small shop in town. It was custome made for a wedding that never happened. It was a little unusual but perfect for me and only cost $95. YES PLEASE.
The church was free because we were members, and my husband actually decorated the whole auditorium himself using things he found in their basement. We made the invitations and my mom made the cake. We then spent $1000 on our honeymoon and got a beach house on Emerald Isle N.C. looking back I wouldn't change a thing.

Michela Rosier says:

Congrations, Daniel and Allison πŸ“£. Rachel, great video for people to know and be prepared when engagement pops up, and where to start for a wedding, for me I learned that budget play a big roll, for any side of a wedding. πŸ‘

Mary Lepine says:

❀️❀️ congratulations to Daniel and Allison!!

loriloristuff says:

Congratulations Daniel and Allison!!!!!!!

Carlie Fargo says:

Thank you so much for this video! I got engaged in September, at the exact same time that I discovered Dave Ramsey and also Rachel Cruze! Thank you so much for the info you provide! I just got started planning my wedding and was really concerned about doing it on a budget! There is no way I'd know where to begin without first learning how to budget my every day life πŸ™‚

Sarah T says:

Why does Daniel speak like a surfer?

TravisTube HD says:

Great Video always so instructional and always make me laugh

Write a comment