PLANNING A WEDDING IN 3 MONTHS!! (life after the proposal)

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

I hear wedding bells…and I couldn’t be more excited!! I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life. So when John asked, “Will you Marry Me?” Pshhhh easiest question I’ve ever had to answer. YES YES a billion times yes.

That said, we have now embarked on the wedding planning journey. And, It’s quite the journey I can tell you that much! haha. Which is why I need y’alls tips and advice! I do hope you share your story, it will be of tremendous help to John and I! can’t wait to read your comments!

Love every single one of you!!

//FOR ANY COMPANIES WISHING TO CONTACT ME//
Please email: cgonzalez3792@gmail.com

XOXO
-GOLDIE

Lets Connect!!

Instagram: https://instagram.com/goldenbabyy92
Twitter: https://twitter.com/goldenbabyy92
Snapchat: @lovelyclaudita

Comments

Abbie Garcia says:

I feel so identified with you! 😭 my fiancé and I are in a long distance relationship we only see each other once a week and we have 6 months to make a wedding happen!

gina asselin says:

I’m in a long distance relationship I can’t wait for this moment I can marry my best congratulations to you guys you guys are so adorable you guys give me hope that one day we won’t have to say goodbye either !!!

SarahC Anderson says:

That must be such a whirlwind! Congratulations! Great video by the way.

Marisol Ramirez says:

Did more videos please πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Nerisah_xo says:

Omg!!!! CONGRTAS!!! I've been M.I.A. sorry πŸ™ I'm back xo!!!!!!!!!!

Xxbella Xx says:

Are you Goldie

Ninette Beauty's says:

I recently got engaged too and I am freaking out bc I don't know what to start with and my budget is very flexible but what should be the ideal budget lol freaking out a little bit

Ninette Beauty's says:

Omg congratts

BreeStyle says:

SOOO AMAZING!!! wow! Love your channel new sub <3

Rachel Clark says:

Hey girl! My husband and I got married March of this year and I planned everything by myself (with the help of family) and having The Knot app was a huge help! It has a budget section so you can keep track of your spending and it also has tasks that help you to remember the little details. Have fun planning and God bless you and your fiancΓ©!

Limelights! says:

omg thats great news! congrats!!! subbed 😊 would love if you drop by my channel and show some love ☺

Vane Esparza says:

Mrs palmer omg so cute 😭😭😭❀️ I'm so excited for you!!!!😭 and your ring is so beautiful 😭😍πŸ”₯

Jiya vlogu says:

Great video your new subbie hope u sub back n stay connected

Perla Esme says:

Hmm HappilyEverPalmer PalmerPartyof2 PalmerLoveStory ? The knot has a hashtag generator you can use too πŸ™‚

Gabriela Denise says:

So happy for you both! I can't really give advice from personal experience because I'm haven't planned my own wedding yet but I have helped plan my friends weddings. One thing I can say is…. don't get too caught up in the little details. Wedding planning can be one of the most stressful things for the bride to be. At the end of the day your focus will be on the person you love. (Even if little things aren't exactly as you would have liked them to be) Those things won't be of importance that day. Enjoy the celebration with your loved ones and I wish you both the very best! God blessπŸ’•

Victor Creedy says:

I wish you best of luck, you should be very glad πŸ™‚

Michelle Morera says:

I still can't believe your getting married!! I can't WAIT to see the wedding video! 😱

Life with Goldie says:

If you would like to send John and I a small wedding gift, please click the link below! πŸ™‚

Jay Marie says:

What camera do you use for blogging and then recording?

Write a comment