This video is about How to Plan a Pinterest Wedding on a Budget! It’s 6:00 am story time again. I’m going to talk about how I achieved my dream wedding on a tight budget by telling you my 5 tips. My Wedding photographer wrote a detailed blog post all about my wedding. Please check her out! http://www.hindhart.com/2017/11/06/15651/
All of my vendors are listed below 🙂 just incase you are from Nova Scotia too!
RENTALS & DECOR: http://www.beechwoodandbirch.ca/
VENUE & CATERING: https://www.cbflavor.com/
CBS News correspondent Roxana Saberi joins CBSN from London to talk all things royal wedding, including an update on whether Meghan Markle’s father will be attending. There are also some new details about the royal guest list.
Royal weddings are way more complicated than ours.
This video was produced in collaboration between Vox and BBCThree. Read all about the wedding on Vox.com:
Subscribe to our channel!
Planning a wedding can be chaotic – from the guest list to the location to choosing the perfect dress. But imagine a wedding is exponentially grander and larger, a wedding that millions around the world tune in to watch and hundreds of thousands celebrate on the streets. That’s a royal wedding. On May 19, British royal Prince Harry and American actor Meghan Markle will say “I will” at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in England. Here are all the preparations needed to get them to the altar.
Vox.com is a news website that helps you cut through the noise and understand what’s really driving the events in the headlines. Check out .
Watch our full video catalog:
Follow Vox on Facebook:
Wedding table seating plan that you can make yourself.
Very easy and cheap to make.
Rachel ask Donna to plan her wedding and I don’t think there’s anybody more qualified to do it. Seeing as Donna knows everything about Rachel and Mike. I know it’s going to beautiful and perfect.
Make sure you like subscribe and comment below for more episode reactions. If you can suggest other series I could react to as well that would be a dream. Ta :).
Video and audio by USA, no infringement intended. Ta.
Check out my Social Media:-
I tried my best to answer all your questions!! If I missed anything please let me know and I will film a part 2! Also refer to the list below for everything that was mention in the video:
Follow me on IG: @iamlonni
Promotions and Collaborations email: email@example.com
Wedding Planning and Production Team: @kashmereproductions and @decor2remember
Wedding Dress: @parvanivida on IG Website: www.parvanivida.com
Wedding Dress Designer: @teranicouture
Grooms Suit: @asos
Bridesmaids Dresses: @windsorstore
Groomsmen Suits: @jprstyling
Brides Make Up Artist: @belaanbeauty
Hair Stylist: @vainkhemistryhair
Hair Company: @mermaidhaircompany
Welcome back to another episode of Get Wedding with Wura Manola. On today’s episode I discuss how to plan a wedding like a Pro! It’s not enough to follow certain wedding planning tips, if you don’t possess certain traits you will struggle with wedding planning. But don’t worry in this video I let you know what traits you need to plan a wedding like a Pro and I give tips on how to achieve this. This video is for anyone planning a wedding, brides, wedding planners, bridesmaids, family member, friend e.t.c
Please see a summary below:
1. Be Informed: You have to be informed to plan a wedding like a Pro. You need to know every single detail about your wedding down to the very little detail. This will help when approaching your vendors to pick the right vendors. This will help your guests and family understand what is going on with your wedding. Not being informed can ultimately cause you to make the wrong decisions which can cost you financially
2. Be organised: you have to be organised when planning a wedding. you need to have certain reminders in place, you need to be able to track your wedding to ensure everything is done on time and nothing is left out. You cannot forget to pay a vendor or to send out important information to your guests
3: Be Connected: you have to know vendors in the industry, you have to know the right vendors to choose for your wedding. The more vendors you know the more you know the right ones to choose and you’d also know more vendors should the vendor you want be unavailable. The more you follow wedding pages and the more you get involved with wedding planning, the more you will know wedding vendors.
4. Be Disciplined: you have to be disciplined when you are planning your wedding. You have to be disciplined with your budget, you cannot go over your budget and you have to be disciplined with your time, you need to be able to do several things at the same time, so effective time management is essential
5: Be creative: to plan a wedding like a PRO you have to be creative. The most beautiful weddings come from creative planners. You need to be able to draw inspiration and bring it to life. Think about what you like and try and incorporate that into the wedding, this will help you tap into your creative juices!
6. Be smart: be smart with the decisions you make, remember you are spending lots of money on your wedding, the decisions you make will either save or cost you money! Pick the vendors you can afford, pick the right bridesmaids e.t.c
7. Be able to manage people: you have to be able to manage people if you can’t you might need to get a planner or let your mum plan your wedding. You have to be able to tell people what to do and when you need it done. People need to respect you and your opinions and not walk all over you.
8. Be a problem solver: weddings do not go 100% as planned and this is life, you need to be able to think on your feet and solve any problems that may arise
I hope you guys enjoyed this video! Please leave a comment on what you would like to see next, like this video and please subscribe to my channel to be the first to see new content! 🙂
Please follow me on social media
instagram: @wuramanola and @getweddingready
Facebook: Get Wedding Ready with Wura Manola
If you have any questions or for any enquiries/collaborations please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wura Manola xo
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja’s wedding is the talk of the town but now according to the latest report Sonam and Anand will have a delayed honeymoon. Watch video to know more.
Sonam Kapoor follows Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ! There are reports that just like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor will celebrate her honeymoon in Cannes. Sonam Kapoor will tie the knot with Anand Ahuja on 8th May 2018. Watch video to know more!
Subscribe to FilmiBeat Channel for latest updates on movies and related videos.
You Tube: https://goo.gl/qlauzb
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Join our circle in Google Plus
Visit us: http://www.filmibeat.com/
Download app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.oneindia.android.tamilapp
The best wedding ever! I hope you guys like all of the options! Below is the template where you can vote on each category!!! Can’t wait to see what we choose!
Hair and Face-
*Donations*- If you would like to show your support by donating,
click the link here — https://youtube.streamlabs.com/deesims2
Thank you so much!!!
Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound: http://www.epidemicsound.com
Want to become a partner, click here https://www.unionforgamers.com/apply?referral=4ftuqzgp2m3sib
PC Specs- MORE in the “About” section
Processor- i7 7700K @ 4.2 Ghz
Graphics Card- EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 Superclocked
Memory- 16GB DDR4 RAM clocked @ 3000 Ghz
Sims 4 Gallery: DeeSims2