Hi Guys, welcome back to another episode of Get Wedding Ready with Wura Manola. This video is for anyone who just recently got engaged, anyone who is currently planning their wedding and anyone who has plans to get married some day! This video I share 10 important things you should know before you start wedding planning. These things will help you change your perspective on wedding planning and allow you have a stress free wedding planning period. Also, if you have ever felt stressed, angry, frustrated about wedding planning this video will help you put things into perspective. I have been there and i wish someone shared these tips with me before I had my wedding 🙂 but now I get to share it with you!
See a quick summary below:
1. Weddings are expensive: make sure you have a financial plan before you start planning a wedding, make sure you can afford the wedding you’re about to plan. Stick to your wedding budget!
2. You cannot please everyone: Especially if you come from a big home or you are Nigerian. Everyone will have a say at your wedding but you should only listen to your wedding planner, husband and parents ( maybe your mother-in-law too, better to have her on your side)
3. Weddings are stressful: they really are but keep your eyes on the end goal, your marriage and find ways to mitigate your stress
4. Your wedding is not a priority to everyone: I could not stress this enough! People have a lot going on in their lives and they will forget to do things you told them to do or be sluggish about it, don’t let this get to you, keep cheering your wedding on!!
5. You will have loads of arguments: Get ready, with your vendors, parents and even your husband. But never let it get so bad that you push people away, it is just one day, try to compromise
6. Compromising is key: Compromising is the key to a stress free wedding, you cannot get your way 100% of the time. Meet your vendors, husband and wedding planner in the middle, don’t be a bridezilla
7. Not everything will go as planned on your wedding day: This is life, things happen. if you have a great wedding planner and coordinators then you have nothing to worry about. But be prepared, anything can happen, go into your wedding with the mindset that nothing will spoil your day 🙂
8. Always have a plan B: This is so important, you need to be prepared just incase anything goes wrong. If you have a wedding planner, you have nothing to worry about, this is their job, to handle issues or problems that might arise
9. The day goes really fast, make sure you soak it all in: Soak in every moment, trust me the day goes fast!
10. The most important thing is your marriage: Through it all, everyone and everything will come and go but your marriage will remain. Focus on your marriage and enjoy the wedding day, if you don’t get what you want, it is okay the wedding day is just a day don’t sulk, the most important thing is your marriage.
WATCH DeeBabalola’s video on ‘7 THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE MY WEDDING’ here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4__G30e_VTM
I hope this video has helped a bride to be to calm down and enjoy her wedding planning process, to cheer her wedding on, compromise, argue less and remember that her marriage is the most important thing.
Weddings can be very stressful, if you are having any problems that you need some advice on, please do not hesitate to reach out to me, remember I was a bride just like you and even worst, I planned my own wedding, so double to stress! Email me at email@example.com
Follow me on social media
Instagram: @wuramanola and @getweddingready
Facebook: Get Wedding Ready with Wura Manola
Twitter: wura_manola (I don’t use twitter much)
For wedding enquiries visit www.manolaluxe.com
Thank you and please don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel xoxo
“It made the day seem that much better knowing that she had a smile on her face.”
WEDDING GIVEAWAY: https://youtu.be/oI4TtmWdzmc
HOW I MADE MY WEDDING DRESS: http://www.aliciafuller.com/2017/06/all-about-dress.html
WATCH IN HD & OPEN FOR DETAILS!
Visit my blog: http://aliciafuller.com
Shop my online store: http://twelveohsix.com
Hey guys! Finally filmed a wedding planning/eloping tips video for you! I know it’s wedding season right now, and some of you may need some tips. Follow these 7 (plus 1 bonus) tips and your planning will go smoothly, promise. Any questions? Leave em down below! xx
My wedding day video: https://youtu.be/Jd3TtEySJ-8
My wedding blog post: http://www.aliciafuller.com/2016/03/my-wedding-day.html
*Get 20% off your first order at Glossier by shopping with me at http://glossier.com/reps/aliciaenkhulzii
This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.
*Starred links are affiliate.
❤LIKE this video if you enjoyed it SUBSCRIBE to make my day❤
Our Wedding Video : https://youtu.be/6M52Sc8Vxrg
My Previous Video: Christmas Day Vlog https://youtu.be/GvnT3wb985g
❤Stalk me online❤
Just use @thekelliworld to find me! 🙂
Business Inquires Only Please➜ firstname.lastname@example.org
FTC➜ This is not a sponsored video
Failing to plan is planning to fail – Start with the end in mind!
Our full wedding video:
The video clip that went viral:
When Gabes put a ring on it:
Anna rejecting Gabes on Valentine’s Day:
• Instagram: annadeku – https://www.instagram.com/annadeku/
• Snapchat: annadeku
• Twitter: anna_deku
• Instagram: gabesdeku – https://www.instagram.com/gabesdeku/
• Twitter: gabesdeku
★ The Best COMEDIES are HERE ► https://goo.gl/wJYIUV
★ Subscribe HERE and NOW ➜ https://www.youtube.com/user/mytrailerisrich?sub_confirmation=1
At 32, Michal is finally looking forward to the comfort and security of marriage, when she is blindsided by her fiancé’s decision to call off the wedding with only a month’s notice. Unwilling to return to lonely single life, Michal decides to put her trust in fate and continue with her wedding plans, believing Mr. Right will appear by her chosen date. Confident she will find a match made in heaven, she books a venue, sends out invitations and buys a wedding dress, as her skeptical mother and sister look on with trepidation.
During Michal’s month-long search for a spouse, she enlists the help of two different matchmakers, goes on a series of disastrous blind dates and finds an unexpected connection with a charming but utterly unsuitable pop star — all while dismissing pleas by concerned friends and family members that she reconsider her risky plan. As the day of the ceremony grows closer and no suitor appears, Michal puts everything on the line to find happiness.
THE WEDDING PLAN Trailer
A Movie written and directed by Rama Burshtein
Cast : Noa Kooler, Oded Leopold, Dafi Alferon
Release Date : May 12, 2017
Genre : Romance, Comedy
THE WEDDING PLAN Trailer
© 2017 – RoadsideFlix
We keep you in the know! Find the hottest new trailers and your new destination on these amazing channels you’ll LOVE! You’ll find the latest…
✓ Horror Flick ➜ https://www.youtube.com/user/SciFiHorrorTrailers
✓ VideoGame ➜ https://www.youtube.com/user/GameNewsOfficial
✓ Engaging Indie Movie ➜ https://goo.gl/6NfUzH
✓ Artsy & unforgettable Documentary ➜ https:// goo.gl/2kTi8D
✓ Studio Blockbuster ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/FreshMovieTrailers
Subscribe now to catch the best documentaries and movie trailers 2016 and the latest official movie trailer, film clip, scene, review, interview.
Starring: Dafi Alferon, Noa Kooler, Oded Leopold
The Wedding Plan Official Trailer 1 (2017) – Noa Kooler Movie
When her fiancé bows out on the eve of her wedding, Michal refuses to cancel the wedding arrangements. An Orthodox Jew, she insists that God will supply her a husband. As the clock ticks down.
Subscribe to INDIE & FILM FESTIVALS: http://bit.ly/1wbkfYg
Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6h
Subscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUn
We’re on SNAPCHAT: http://bit.ly/2cOzfcy
Like us on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/1QyRMsE
Follow us on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/1ghOWmt
You’re quite the artsy one, aren’t you? Fandango MOVIECLIPS FILM FESTIVALS & INDIE TRAILERS is the destination for…well, all things related to Film Festivals & Indie Films. If you want to keep up with the latest festival news, art house openings, indie movie content, film reviews, and so much more, then you have found the right channel.
In this video I show you the basics of how to plan a wedding. Did you just get engaged? If so congrats! So exciting! Do you have no idea where to start wedding planning? Then this video is for you. I was so excited to be engaged but I had no idea on how to start planning my wedding. This video will teach you the basics of how to plan your wedding and what to do to start wedding planning as sson as you get engaged! Good luck and have fun! Sending my LOVEIES!
Love Channon Rose
MY FIANCE PROPOSING TO ME: https://youtu.be/IKJJ6_N5Rfg
FINDING MY DREAM WEDDING DRESS: https://youtu.be/CdX1H08yAE0
WEDDING SHOPPING WITH MY MOM: https://youtu.be/-4qYOvxwK70
♡ SOCIAL MEDIA ♡
The Story Of Channon Rose is now available on Kindle and Paperback: http://www.amazon.com/Story-Channon-Rose-Lessons-between-ebook/dp/B00TECTVNW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424568368&sr=8-1&keywords=channon+rose
Let’s Be friend’s On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Channon-Rose/457084571025974
YouTube – http://youtube.com/channonrose1
Shop My Cool Merchandise: http://channonrose.spreadshirt.com/
My Fiance Travis’s Vegan Health & Fitness Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFW8mmab-IG-iLkOw8x_eA
Follow My Blog – http://channonrose.blogspot.com/
Tweet Me On Twitter – https://twitter.com/channonrose
Let’s Be Friend’s On Instagram – http://instagram.com/channonrose
Follow My Tumblr – http://channonrose.tumblr.com/
Pin With Me On Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/channon16/
Check Out My Weird Art: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChannonRoseArt
PO BOX 6391
FOLSOM CA 95763-6391
Email For Business Inquiries – email@example.com
Wedding Planning is not an easy task to do as it involves a lot of steps and working with Shadimansion gives you the freedom from that headache so that you can have fun at your wedding day. Contact Us at 7374-888-999 Now! For more detail visit @ https://www.shadimansion.com/
HOW I’M PLANNING MY WEDDING!
Watch my engagement vlog – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QFBJwolsk&t=987s
Watch my Cotswolds vlog – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWsSXBGBZOI&t=484s
SUBSCRIBE – https://www.youtube.com/user/lydiamillen
BLOG – https://www.lydiaelisemillen.com
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/LydiaEmillen
INSTAGRAM – https://instagram.com/lydiaemillen
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/lydiaelisemillendotcom
SNAPCHAT – LYDIAEMILLEN
ASPINAL WEDDING PLANNER – https://www.aspinaloflondon.com/albums-and-books/leather-journals-and-notebooks/saffiano-refillable-leather-journal
SMYTHSON WEDDING PLANNER – http://rstyle.me/n/cgupwsvj2e
PHILIPPA CRADDOCK FLOWERS – http://philippacraddock.com/
THE NATURAL CAKE Co. – http://thenaturalcakecompany.co.uk/
WHAT I’M WEARING
BLAZER – http://rstyle.me/n/cgup2svj2e
JUMPER – http://rstyle.me/~9Eqcs
LIPSTICK – http://rstyle.me/~9Hk3N
YOU CAN SEND ME LETTERS
PO Box 6355
I USE AFFILIATE LINKS
You as a customer do not pay more because I have used an affiliate link, it does not affect you in any way other than a small percentage of the sale may go to the person who generated the link. You pay no more, no less for buying, it’s just a couple of pounds goes to the person who influenced sale of the item.