Welcome back to another episode of Get Wedding with Wura Manola. On today’s episode I discuss how to plan a wedding like a Pro! It’s not enough to follow certain wedding planning tips, if you don’t possess certain traits you will struggle with wedding planning. But don’t worry in this video I let you know what traits you need to plan a wedding like a Pro and I give tips on how to achieve this. This video is for anyone planning a wedding, brides, wedding planners, bridesmaids, family member, friend e.t.c
Please see a summary below:
1. Be Informed: You have to be informed to plan a wedding like a Pro. You need to know every single detail about your wedding down to the very little detail. This will help when approaching your vendors to pick the right vendors. This will help your guests and family understand what is going on with your wedding. Not being informed can ultimately cause you to make the wrong decisions which can cost you financially
2. Be organised: you have to be organised when planning a wedding. you need to have certain reminders in place, you need to be able to track your wedding to ensure everything is done on time and nothing is left out. You cannot forget to pay a vendor or to send out important information to your guests
3: Be Connected: you have to know vendors in the industry, you have to know the right vendors to choose for your wedding. The more vendors you know the more you know the right ones to choose and you’d also know more vendors should the vendor you want be unavailable. The more you follow wedding pages and the more you get involved with wedding planning, the more you will know wedding vendors.
4. Be Disciplined: you have to be disciplined when you are planning your wedding. You have to be disciplined with your budget, you cannot go over your budget and you have to be disciplined with your time, you need to be able to do several things at the same time, so effective time management is essential
5: Be creative: to plan a wedding like a PRO you have to be creative. The most beautiful weddings come from creative planners. You need to be able to draw inspiration and bring it to life. Think about what you like and try and incorporate that into the wedding, this will help you tap into your creative juices!
6. Be smart: be smart with the decisions you make, remember you are spending lots of money on your wedding, the decisions you make will either save or cost you money! Pick the vendors you can afford, pick the right bridesmaids e.t.c
7. Be able to manage people: you have to be able to manage people if you can’t you might need to get a planner or let your mum plan your wedding. You have to be able to tell people what to do and when you need it done. People need to respect you and your opinions and not walk all over you.
8. Be a problem solver: weddings do not go 100% as planned and this is life, you need to be able to think on your feet and solve any problems that may arise
I hope you guys enjoyed this video! Please leave a comment on what you would like to see next, like this video and please subscribe to my channel to be the first to see new content! 🙂
Please follow me on social media
instagram: @wuramanola and @getweddingready
Facebook: Get Wedding Ready with Wura Manola
If you have any questions or for any enquiries/collaborations please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wura Manola xo
[READ BOOK] How to Start a Home-Based Wedding Planning Business (Home-Based Business Series) eBook
Get the eBook : http://todayebook.top/pdfdocs/?book=0762749393
GET LINK http://shoppbook.us/pdf/?book=0762749393
PDF Online How to Start a Home-Based Wedding Planning Business (Home-Based Business Series) Online Free
How To, DIY Wedding www.ForeverBride.com
I’m Engaged. Now what!?! Wedding planning video on Forever Bride www.foreverbride.com
Failing to plan is planning to fail – Start with the end in mind!
Our full wedding video:
The video clip that went viral:
When Gabes put a ring on it:
Anna rejecting Gabes on Valentine’s Day:
• Instagram: annadeku – https://www.instagram.com/annadeku/
• Snapchat: annadeku
• Twitter: anna_deku
• Instagram: gabesdeku – https://www.instagram.com/gabesdeku/
• Twitter: gabesdeku